• John Loeffler – Critical Thinking in a World of Deceit.
• James Puplava – The Impending Financial Implosion.
• Steve Elwart – Behind the Curtain: Geopolitics at the End Times.
• Willian Welty – When Life Isn’t Linear.
• Chuck Missler – America’s Challenge.
• Tom Horn – Pandemonium’s Engine.
• Jerome Corsi – Obama and the Deception.
• Joseph Farah – The Age of Lawlessness.
• Walid Shoebat – Turkey and the Arab Spring.
I highly recommend each of the above speakers, and the topics they cover really are an insight into the times we are living.
Ever wrestle with questions of faith? Most people do.
Where can you find such answers? One place to look is history. There are some intriguing explanations found in a culture that existed over one thousand years before the first words of the Bible were written down.
The Chinese language. It is the oldest, continuously writen language in the world. Is it possible the people who created the ancient Chinese characters knew the answers to the questions you are now asking? Is the connection between the ancient characters and stories in the Bible a coincidence or by design?
What is sin and what is God’s remedy for sin:
Firstly we need to understand the nature of sin; how it manifest in the first place, how it is passed on, and what God’s remedy for sin is. These are important considerations if we want to adequately address the above question. Continue reading →