• John Loeffler – Critical Thinking in a World of Deceit.
• James Puplava – The Impending Financial Implosion.
• Steve Elwart – Behind the Curtain: Geopolitics at the End Times.
• Willian Welty – When Life Isn’t Linear.
• Chuck Missler – America’s Challenge.
• Tom Horn – Pandemonium’s Engine.
• Jerome Corsi – Obama and the Deception.
• Joseph Farah – The Age of Lawlessness.
• Walid Shoebat – Turkey and the Arab Spring.
I highly recommend each of the above speakers, and the topics they cover really are an insight into the times we are living.
Michael Denton, Molecular Biologist
Adler and Adler, 1985
“Instead of revealing a multitude of transitional forms through which the evolution of the cell might have occurred, molecular biology has served only to emphasize the enormity of the gap. We now know not only of the existence of a break between the living and non-living world, but also that it represents the most dramatic and fundamental of all the discontinuities of nature. Between a living cell and the most highly ordered non-biological system, such as a crystal or a snowflake, there is a chasm as vast and absolute as it is possible to conceive.
The modern theory of intelligent design was not developed in response to a legal setback for creationists in 1987. Instead, it was first formulated in the late 1970s and early 1980s by a group of scientists-Charles Thaxton, Walter Bradley, Roger Olson, and Dean Kenyon-who were trying to account for an enduring mystery of modern biology: the origin of the digital information encoded along the spine of the DNA molecule.