• John Loeffler – Critical Thinking in a World of Deceit.
• James Puplava – The Impending Financial Implosion.
• Steve Elwart – Behind the Curtain: Geopolitics at the End Times.
• Willian Welty – When Life Isn’t Linear.
• Chuck Missler – America’s Challenge.
• Tom Horn – Pandemonium’s Engine.
• Jerome Corsi – Obama and the Deception.
• Joseph Farah – The Age of Lawlessness.
• Walid Shoebat – Turkey and the Arab Spring.
I highly recommend each of the above speakers, and the topics they cover really are an insight into the times we are living.
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
What’s that well known Christian saying – “Hate the sin, but love the sinner”. Well apparently Christians [and others] even “hating the sin” is ‘hateful’ according to many who push the homosexual agenda. How do you respond when confronting someone about their homosexuality – say nothing, or outline exactly what the scriptures say on the issue? Not to mention all the other evidence which exposes the truth regarding this so called ‘lifestyle’. Of course in most instances you’ll be labelled a ‘homophobe’ for your trouble. Read on for an interesting take on this subject by Dr. Scott Lively: